2.2.14

Countdown to forever...

I’m single, simply because I am unmarried, but my heart is taken and I am reserved to my future husband.

Since it's already the love-month, we are entitled to be mushy and lovey-dovey. 

Being single could be a blessing, it means you still have time to improve yourself and be the best wife/mommy to your future family. 

Sometimes I get lonely, and this tiny tingly feeling, sort of like little heart attacks, but not in a good way creeps to me, and wishfully thinking that he'll be right there the next day, but no, I have to endure the missing part, because he’s employed somewhere out there.  For both your future, as he promised so I hold on to this promise, which make me feel loved all over. 

Having single, unattached friends help me be more optimistic in my own relationship. It helps me believe in true love and soulmates, and that one day, they’re going to find the right one, or not the other way around, someone who believes that these girlfriends of mine are the right ones and work on wooing them with the love they could offer.

I really think that it’s easy to please a girl, be the best friend, the all-around buddy, flowers, especially when they’re neatly arranged in a bouquet,  be good in your craft, so they become your very own fan-girl eventually.  Tell them they’re pretty, every single day, and their smile lights up your day.  You have to mean every single thing you say.

Today was spontaneous.  I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment