5.11.09

...Old stuff...


I love my room and everything that is in it.  I just couldn’t seem to put all my stuff in order.  I could spend a whole day cleaning and organizing my room and it would actually look tidy afterwards, yet after a few days, it’s all inside-out again.  It’s amazing that days ago, I just found an unopened plastic bag which I purchased from National Bookstore last September 20.  I bought something for my supposed to be “Scrap book”.  I don’t have lots of picture and stories to share that is why it fills up really slow. 

I still have my stuff toys since I was a kid. I just could not give them out just like that, because I am afraid that they will not be well taken care of.  They may be dusty, but they are still as they were years ago.  I should try to let them go, one by one.  I have this dolly named Pinky, she was one of my favorites, and I have given her out to one of our neighbor’s kid.  She was pretty when I gave her, but when I saw her again, she was brown because of the dirt I guess and she lost one of her hands.  Oh how sad.  I should give them out soon.  No more baby stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment