5.10.09

Stuffs.


I love handicrafts!  Anything that involves cutting, pasting, putting things together, a little sewing and a dash of originality, I actually enjoy making them.  Like scrapbooks and other personalized stuffs. 


I remembered, back in secondary school we were given the choice as to what elective subject to take, I was suggested to take up cooking, so I would at least learn the basics but the slots are full.  I signed in handicrafts-making instead.  It was fun at first, but it later got boring because the projects took so much of my time and it got so dull doing the same thing, again and again.  There was even a time when our project was to make a dozen curtain holders which looked like sunflower.  I lagged upon making my 5th sunflower, time was running out.  It was our last project for the grading, so I had to ask the help from my grandma and 2 of my aunties, just to be able to finish. Damn. Hahaha.


Anyway, doing other things like basic crochet and making cross-stitch are welcome any day.  What my favorite cross-stitch pattern is? Anything as long as it involves sunflower! I haven’t had enough of it!  As to crocheting, I have few unfinished projects.  I wanted to get them done.


Soon, I’m going to post my other favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment